Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Fuck you man. I'm better off alone.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
1. Save my money. - I won't be going out as much...and no more compulsive shopping.
2. Get organized. - My car WILL be clean, damn it. I will be weeding out the things I don't need.
3. Work out daily. - Even walking is better than nothing...Kung-fu is coming back.
4. Healthy Diet. - Getting over my sugar cravings. More meals, less calories.
5. Move out. - Maybe to Pensacola? Solo.
6. Go to school. - Knock the general classes out of the way. A couple at a time? Just get it started.
7. Get motorcycle license. - Sort of a prize for my hard work.
8. Learn to cook better. - Personal enjoyment, really. I can't cook for shit.
9. Mend relations. - Just be a better friend, daughter, sister, lover, and fighter.
10. Get shit done. - Time to grow up.
I WILL succeed.
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Friday, September 30, 2011
Eat me bitches! At work today I decided to play some dimmu borgir until my boss came in and demanded I turn satan's music off. Aw, christians. I may have blasted it a bit louder.... Ugh, I forgot just how much I loathe my job. Honestly, I am surprised I still work there after five years. How pathetic sounding...but, fuck off, I have stock. Enough about my daily torment, I am off and ready to celebrate! Debauchery never felt so right. Dancing should definitely happen soon enough. Anyone care to join? I have an outfit just for you....
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Guess I should expect to go on the diet and exercise kick tomorrow if my well being seems promising.
Today, I adore myself with black hair. It is the only color I want, ever again. Many colors have been on these strands, but darker hues just look best. I have also realized I have the body type to pull off some pin-up fashion. So, cheers to wasting my money on new clothing and accessories soon, because I want to look good. I really want to learn more pin-up hairstyles! My curves and dark hair should accentuate my concept.
Like this right here!
Ooooh...and soon I am to take a motorcycle course! Damn it, I want a bike terribly! I think it would be so exhilarating to ride so freely! If you have been somewhere with me, you know my intense infatuation with driving my vehicle as it is. So... a motorcycle just seems like a new love. I see so many riders and think....wow, that should be me! I have no idea what type of bike I want yet, I guess only time will tell.
On that positive note, I leave you. Excited and ready to move on.